Professional Sports and the Law (PSL) is a publication that delivers summaries of important court decisions, expert legal analysis and relevant sports law articles to attorneys and other executives that work in-house at professional sports teams. PSL is an electronic PDF that is e-mailed to subscribers every two months.
If you are an attorney at a team in one of the major professional sports leagues and are not receiving a copy of PSL, subscribe below.
Headlines from Our Current Issue
- Where We Stand – or Sit – on Foul Ball Liability
- Preemption Saves NHL from Head Trauma Claims
- Minority Interest in LA Lakers Sold Dodgers Owners
- Phillies get the Best of Phanatic Creators – for Now
- 6 States Legalize Sports Betting: Looking to be Ready for 2021 NFL Season
- OKC Thunder Announce 15-Year Arena Naming Rights Deal
- Player’s Estate Files Multiple Concussion Cases
- DNA Sports Performance Lab and MLB: The Story Continues
- Court Affirms Ruling that Insurance Companies Are Not Liable to Defend Joint Venture that Built Levi’s Stadium in ADA Lawsuit
- Timberwolves & Lynx Hire Spellacy as General Counsel
- NFL Announces Outcome of Washington Football Team Workplace Review
- Paramedic’s Concussion Lawsuit against Astros Dismissed
Click here to view a sample of this publication.