Professional Sports and the Law (PSL) is a publication that delivers summaries of important court decisions, expert legal analysis and relevant sports law articles to attorneys and other executives that work in-house at professional sports teams. PSL is an electronic PDF that is e-mailed to subscribers every two months.
If you are an attorney at a team in one of the major professional sports leagues and are not receiving a copy of PSL, subscribe below.
Headlines from Our Current Issue
- Minor League Baseball Team Has Two Causes of Action Dismissed
- Jenner & Block’s Sussman Discusses Trends in Pro Sports and the Media
- Hogan Lovells Advises Pulse Sports Deal to Represent Everton Football Club
- SLA Announces Virtual Conference: Innovation During Time of Change
- Cleveland Gets Partial Win in Case With Disgruntled Employee
- The Fight Off the Field: Legal Issues Surrounding Compensation of Female Professional Athletes
- A Lawyer’s Perspective How Wearables Could Save Pro Sports
- Secrecy Abounds in Washington Football Team Lawsuit
- Two Soccer Clubs Fight It Out in Trademark Dispute
- The National Hockey League and the Concussion Litigation – Putting It in Context
- Doping by Athletes Could Become Tougher to Hide with New Detection Method
- Black NBA players Have Shorter Careers than White Players
Click here to view a sample of this publication.