Professional Sports and the Law (PSL) is a publication that delivers summaries of important court decisions, expert legal analysis and relevant sports law articles to attorneys and other executives that work in-house at professional sports teams. PSL is an electronic PDF that is e-mailed to subscribers every two months.
If you are an attorney at a team in one of the major professional sports leagues and are not receiving a copy of PSL, subscribe below.
Headlines from Our Current Issue
- Rontez Miles Sues the NFL and Is Tossed from Court
- Is It Confusing that the N.Y. Jets and Giants Play in New Jersey? A Federal Magistrate Weighs In
- Sports Lawyer Lee A. Hutton III Named as Commissioner of Arena Football League
- The Sports World and the Collapse of the FTX House of Cards
- Analyzing the Legal Basis for the NWSL’s Recent Banishment of Five Coaches
- Disgruntled Fantasy Football Player Sues DraftKings
- Lawsuit Challenging FC Cincinnati Stadium Development Dismissed
- Hackney Publications Announces Sports Law Symposiums Happenings Initiative
- Madison Square Garden Utilizes Facial Recognition
- Technology to Block Opposing Attorneys from Entering – But is it Legal?
- Philadelphia Flyer’s Refusal to Wear Pride Jersey Puts Club in Difficult Spot
- New research finds variable pricing for NFL games increases ticket sales
- T.P. Racing’s Bid for Sports Betting License in Arizona Doomed by Failure to Show It Owns a Pro Team or a Franchise
- E.U. Ruling in Super League Case Tracks LIV Golf Decision
- Sports Law Expert Podcast Highlights Sports Lawyer John Tyrrell of Ricci Tyrrell Johnson & Grey
- NFL Reveals that Concussions Surged in 2022
Click here to view a sample of this publication.