Professional Sports and the Law (PSL) is a publication that delivers summaries of important court decisions, expert legal analysis and relevant sports law articles to attorneys and other executives that work in-house at professional sports teams. PSL is an electronic PDF that is e-mailed to subscribers every two months.
If you are an attorney at a team in one of the major professional sports leagues and are not receiving a copy of PSL, subscribe below.
Headlines from Our Current Issue
- Experts See an Emerging Opportunity Concerning E-sports Sponsorships
- Couple Sues Reds and Others Over Foul Ball Injury
- Former Orioles Minor Leaguer Sues Team and Stadium Owner over Injury
- Court Tells Jets’ PSL Holder to Sit Down
- Mets, Others Prevail In Spectator Accident Involving Cable Cover Associated With Broadcast of Baseball Game
- ASU Law Grad Cohen Leads NHL Revival in Desert
- Giants Security Guards Earn Modest Victory
- Lacrosse League Taps Berman as Deputy Commissioner
- Lifelong Seattle Sounders Fan Mendoza-Exstrom in Dream Job as Club’s General Counsel
- The Phillie Phanatic Goes To Court
- NLRB Blocks Running Backs Union Clarification
- DeMeco Ryans and Career-Ending Injury: On to Arbitration!
- ‘Ex-Real Salt Lake Head Coach Alleges Breach of Contract
- Court Overturns Ruling on Hostile Work Environment
Click here to view a sample of this publication.