Professional Sports and the Law (PSL) is a publication that delivers summaries of important court decisions, expert legal analysis and relevant sports law articles to attorneys and other executives that work in-house at professional sports teams. PSL is an electronic PDF that is e-mailed to subscribers every two months.
If you are an attorney at a team in one of the major professional sports leagues and are not receiving a copy of PSL, subscribe below.
Headlines from Our Current Issue
- Oakley v. Madison Square Garden: Second Circuit Gives Oakley Second Chance
- Legal Issues Pertaining to Agents Offering Loans, Marketing Guarantees
- Court Dismisses Plaintiff’s ADA Claim Against Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Montador v. NHL: Some of Case Can Continue, in Other Court
- Appeals Court Opens Door for Pro Soccer Stadium in Miami
- Former Herrick Attorney Discusses Rise to Top Legal Post with Premier Lacrosse League
- Examining the N.F.L. Substances of Abuse Policy
- He Who Hesitates Is Lost in Sports Agent Case
- Facial Recognition at Sports Venues: Enhancing the Gameday Experience While Minimizing Liability
- San Francisco Giants Outfielder’s Concussion Lawsuit Raises Question of Stadium Liability–Again
- Pierce Named Senior Vice President and General Counsel of AMB Sports and Entertainment
- MLS to Exercise Force Majeure Clause to Reopen Negotiations With Its Players To Address COVID-19 Financial Realities
Click here to view a sample of this publication.