Professional Sports and the Law (PSL) is a publication that delivers summaries of important court decisions, expert legal analysis and relevant sports law articles to attorneys and other executives that work in-house at professional sports teams. PSL is an electronic PDF that is e-mailed to subscribers every two months.
If you are an attorney at a team in one of the major professional sports leagues and are not receiving a copy of PSL, subscribe below.
Headlines from Our Current Issue
- Lengthy Minor League Wage Case Tentatively Settled Weeks Before Trial Commenced
- Cleveland Browns Fan Sues Goodell, Unsuccessfully
- Trailblazing Labor Contracts End U.S. Women’s Soccer Players’ Equal Pay Lawsuit
- Tennessee Court of Appeals Deals Final Blow to Initiative that Would Have Created Another Arena in Memphis
- Marlins General Counsel Ashwin Krishnan Turns an Opportunity into a Career
- Hernandez v. Office of the Comm’r of Baseball – Protecting Court Orders from Reevaluation Without Proper Justification
- Jackson Lewis Names Paul Kelly as Chair of Sports Law Practice Group
- Grizzlies’ Kleiman Named NBA Executive of the Year
- The NFL’s Houston Texans to be Named as Co-Defendant in the Watson Civil Sexual Assault Lawsuits – What It Means
- Hogan Lovells Helps USA Rugby in Bid to Attract World Rugby Cup to U.S.
- Blackhawks Name Greenberg Associate General Manager Gruden Suit Survives the NFL Motion to Dismiss
- Examining Non-Binary and Transgender Advancements from the Perspective of a Non-Binary Athlete and Activist
- Profile: Lacey Mencl, Associate Attorney for the National Women’s Soccer League
- NBA sees rise in acts of symbolic violence
Click here to view a sample of this publication.