Professional Sports and the Law (PSL) is a publication that delivers summaries of important court decisions, expert legal analysis and relevant sports law articles to attorneys and other executives that work in-house at professional sports teams. PSL is an electronic PDF that is e-mailed to subscribers every two months.
If you are an attorney at a team in one of the major professional sports leagues and are not receiving a copy of PSL, subscribe below.
Headlines from Our Current Issue
- ChiSox Sued For Alleged ADA Violations
- Again Challenged – Baseball’s Antitrust Exemption Lives On
- Hackney Publications Changes Name of My Legal Bookie to Legal Issues in Sports Betting, Announces Professors Gil Fried and Justin L. Davis as Co-Editors
- Bob Wallace, Jr. named to the Power List 2023 for Sports and Entertainment Law
- FTX, Curry and The Warriors: Follow the Bouncing Court
- Seventeen Veteran Baseball Scouts Sue Baseball for Age Discrimination
- New York State Court Denies Detroit Tigers Motion for Summary Judgment
- Seahawks’ Jamal Adams Fined Over Actions Directed at Independent Concussion Doctor
- Former NFL Player Has ‘Tort’ Case Against Chargers and League Dismissed on Preemption Grounds
- NFL Sunday Ticket Subscribers Challenge Out-of-Market Distribution Model
- Catching Up with the World: A Legal Perspective on the Future of Women’s Soccer and Youth Development in the United States
- Consumer’s Privacy Claim Against NBA and Its Website Rejected
- Par for the Court: Infringement Analysis of Golf Tech Patents in Information Images v. PGA Tour
- Tragedy at County Cork, Ireland Ironman
Click here to view a sample of this publication.